Resolving Life's Challenges to Get You to a BETTER PLACE
Guidance & Comfort During Your Divorce Proceedings
Although Illinois divorce laws have changed and made it simpler for incompatible spouses to obtain a divorce, Chicago divorces are generally anything but easy – even if the parties file for an “uncontested divorce.” There are any number of situations or facts that can complicate a divorce.
If a divorcing couple has children, the couple will need to either agree who will be the primary residential parent and how often the other parent will see the child or a court will make these decisions;
If a divorcing couple acquired any property while they were married – a house, a car, even a DVD collection – they must determine how they will share these possessions in a fair manner or have a judge make this determination; or
Even if the couple has no children and no marital assets, issues like spousal support can require months of litigation.
The stress and complexity of divorce proceedings mean that you need experienced and knowledgeable legal counsel to represent you throughout your divorce proceeding. Trusting inexperienced legal counsel or deciding to “go it alone” can prove to be disastrous and end up costing you time and resources.
Instead, trust the Chicago family law attorneys at Arami Law to protect your legal rights and interests throughout your divorce proceeding. Contact us at (312) 584-6355 today to begin.
- Child Support & Maintenance Calculator
- Complex Property Division
- Contested Divorce
- Controlled Financial Expert Witnesses in Divorce
- Discovery Issues in Divorce
- Dissipation of Marital Assets
- Dissolution of Long-Term Marriage
- Distribution Of Assets
- Divorce FAQ
- Divorce For Business Owners
- Electronic Snooping Divorce
- High Asset Divorce
- High Net Worth Divorce
- Illinois Divorce Process
- Life Insurance In Divorce
- Maintenance Calculator
- Postmarital Agreements
- Postnuptial Agreements
- Premarital Agreements
- Property Division
- Retirement & Investment Accounts
- Social Media & Divorce
- Spousal Maintenance
- Spousal Maintenance & Child Support FAQ
- Uncontested Divorce
“For anyone reading this and looking for a great family law firm to hire, go with the best, Arami Law.”- B.A. Lincoln
Many individuals have misconceptions and misunderstandings about the divorce process. These can prove to be costly and result in irreparable harm to your finances, a waiver of important legal rights, and (in some cases) the filing of criminal charges?
For example, did you know:
- Filing for divorce does not mean you are “divorced” and any marriage you enter into before a court declares you are divorced may be considered void?
- Illinois distributes property according to principles of “fairness” and “equity” – a court must treat you and your ex-spouse fairly when dividing marital property, but it need not give you both an equal share?
- Child custody and parenting time are awarded on the basis of what is in “the best interest of the child” and not necessarily on the basis of who is the better parent or who can provide more things for the child?
Your divorce lawyer from Arami Law will work with you to understand your goals and desired outcomes for your divorce, clarify misunderstandings and misconceptions about the law, and aggressively represent your interests and all states of your divorce.
Available 24/7 by Phone
Exclusively Focused on Family Law
Each Case is Given Personal Attention
Tailored Solutions for Each Client
Reasonable & Fair Approaches
Equipped for Trial
Regardless of whether you are preparing to file for divorce or your ex-spouse has already initiated divorce proceedings against you, trust the skilled Chicago divorce attorneys of Arami Law for help. We strive diligently to ensure your legal interests are protected and your goals achieved during an Illinois divorce. We can help you hold onto important pieces of property, fight to obtain (or resist) spousal support, and attain custody of your children.
Contact our Chicago divorce law firm today by calling (312) 584-6355 or contact us online and schedule a consultation to learn how we can help you through this difficult time.