Resolving Life's Challenges to Get You to a BETTER PLACE
At Arami Law, we have assisted many families in the Chicagoland area and throughout Cook County, Lake County, DuPage County, Will County, Kane County, and Kendall County, since 2004. We know how paramount it is to work with a family law attorney who is responsive to your needs and zealously advocates for your interests.
Schedule a consultation by calling our office at (312) 584-6355 today. Our skilled family law attorneys in Chicago can work with you to establish a legal strategy geared toward your goals.
“For anyone reading this and looking for a great family law firm to hire, go with the best, Arami Law.”- B.A. Lincoln
Our family and divorce law practice provides legal services in all aspects of family law.
You can depend on us if you need assistance with:
- Divorce: Through mediation and/or litigation, our divorce and family law firm can help you gain the most equitable, fair results from your divorce, including distribution of the marital home and other assets, reasonable child support payments, and child custody rights enforcement. We also assist with collaborative divorce, in which the parties agree to seek an amicable end to their marriage.
- Parenting Agreements: We care for and defend your parental rights to healthfully raise and support your children in a loving and proper home and seek to find the arrangement that meets the best interests of your family in custody and visitation decisions.
- Child support: Arami Law assists in making sure you are given or are paying a reasonable amount of financial support that is needed to raise and parent your children in a quality environment. Support payments cannot be changed unless the court accepts and modifies the divorce/child support order. If either the custodial parent and/or noncustodial parent has a life-altering change in financial status, we can assist you through the proper and legal action that will need to be taken to revise the order for your support payments for your children appropriately.
- Spousal maintenance: Divorce should not lead to financial instability. At Arami Law, we help you establish a fair amount of spousal maintenance.
- Asset division: The property you and your spouse acquired during your marriage is divided equitably under Illinois law. Our job is to make certain that this division is fair, just, and reasonable for both sides.
- Pre- and postnuptial agreements: Arami Law anticipates unforeseen challenges and will draft thorough premarital agreements that safeguard both spouses’ concerns and interests and prevent considerable conflict and distress should you ever file for divorce.
It is a privilege and an honor to serve each and every one of our clients. Therefore, we pledge to be responsive to your needs and to zealously advocate your interests and the best interest of your family by diligently and passionately applying our dedication and experience in your case.
Available 24/7 by Phone
Exclusively Focused on Family Law
Each Case is Given Personal Attention
Tailored Solutions for Each Client
Reasonable & Fair Approaches
Equipped for Trial
For years, Arami Law has been the trusted law firm for Chicagoland families dealing with divorce and family law matters. We resolve complex legal cases with experience and compassion.
If you need assistance in Cook County, Lake County, or any of the collar counties in Northern Illinois, please contact us today online or by phone at (312) 584-6355 to request a consultation with a knowledgeable local attorney.