Chicago Family and Divorce Lawyer Eager to Help Clients Achieve An Equitable Resolution in the Best Interests of Their Family
Experienced family law firm wins cases in Chicago area and throughout Cook County and collar counties in the State of Illinois
We have assisted many families in the Chicagoland area and throughout Cook County, Lake County, DuPage County, Will County, Kane County and Kendall County, for more than a decade. We know how paramount it is to work with an attorney who is responsive to your needs and zealously advocates your interests.
Divorce lawyers and child support attorneys practice concentrating on your needs
Our family and divorce law practice provides legal services in all aspects of family law. You can depend on us if you need assistance with:
- Divorce: Through mediation and/or litigation, our divorce and family law firm can help you gain the most equitable, fair results from your divorce, including distribution of the marital home and other assets, reasonable child support payments and child custody rights enforcement. We also assist with collaborative divorce, in which the parties agree to seek an amicable end to their marriage.
- Parenting Agreements: We care for and defend your parental rights to healthfully raise and support your children in a loving and proper home and seek to find the arrangement that meets the best interests of your family in custody and visitation decisions.
- Child support: Arami Law Office assists in making sure you are given or are paying a reasonable amount of financial support that is needed to raise and parent your children in a quality environment. Support payments cannot be changed unless the court accepts and modifies the divorce/child support order. If either the custodial parent and/or noncustodial parent has a life altering change in financial status, we can assist you through the proper and legal action that will need to be taken to revise the order for your support payments for your children appropriately.
- Spousal maintenance: Divorce should not lead to financial instability. At the Arami Law Office, we help you establish a fair amount of spousal maintenance.
- Asset division: The property you and your spouse acquired during your marriage is divided equitably under Illinois law. Our job is to make certain that this division is fair, just and reasonable for both sides.
- Pre- and postnuptial agreements: Arami Law Office anticipates unforeseen challenges and will draft thorough premarital agreements that safeguard both spouses’ concerns and interests and prevent considerable conflict and distress should you ever file for divorce.
It is a privilege and an honor to serve each and every one of our clients. Therefore, we pledge to be responsive to your needs and to zealously advocate your interests and the best interest of your family by diligently and passionately applying our dedication and experience in your case.
Contact a dedicated Chicago family law attorney
Arami Law Office assists clients in family and divorce law matters in Chicagoland area and throughout Cook County, Lake County and other collar counties in the State of Illinois. If you’re facing changes in your family life and need the support of a compassionate, knowledgeable and experienced attorneys, please contact us today online or by phone at 312-212-1399 to set up a consultation.
We can meet with you at our office, or discuss your case with you over the phone. We pride ourselves in our accessibility and make certain to help each and every client in a timely manner.