Chicago Family Law and Divorce Lawyer Eager to Help Clients Achieve An Equitable Resolution in the Best Interests of Their Families
Experienced family law firm wins cases in Chicago area and throughout Cook County and collar counties in the State of Illinois
If you are experiencing the pain and frustration of divorce or family conflict,…We have served families in the Chicagoland area and throughout Cook County, Lake County, DuPage County, Will County, Kane County and Kendall County, for more than a decade. We know how important it is to work with an attorney who responds to your needs and zealously advocates your interests.
Divorce lawyers and child support attorneys practice targeting your needs
Our family law practice provides legal services in all areas of family law. You can rely on us if you need help with:
- Divorce: Through mediation or litigation, our divorce law firm can help you gain the most equitable results from your divorce, including fair distribution of the marital home and other assets, reasonable child support payments and child custody rights enforcement. We also assist with collaborative divorce, in which the parties agree to seek an amicable end to their marriage.
- Child custody and visitation: We protect your parental rights to raise your children in an appropriate and supportive home and seek to find the arrangement that meets the best interests of your children in custody and visitation decisions.
- Child support: Arami Law Office helps you receive or pay a fair amount of financial support required to raise your children in a healthy environment. Support payments do not change unless the court modifies the child support order. If either the custodial or noncustodial parent experiences a significant change in circumstances, we can guide you through the proper legal procedures to modify child support payments accordingly.
- Spousal maintenance: Divorce should not lead to financial crises. At the Arami Law Office, we help you establish an equitable amount of spousal maintenance.
- Asset division: The property you and your spouse acquired during your marriage is divided equitably under Illinois law. Our job is to make certain that this division is fair, just and reasonable for both sides.
- Pre- and postnuptial agreements: Arami Law Office expects the unexpected and drafts premarital agreements that protect both spouses’ interests and alleviate considerable stress should you ever divorce.
It is a privilege and an honor to serve each and every one of our clients. Therefore, we pledge to be responsive to your needs and to zealously advocate your interests in the best interest of your family by diligently and passionately applying our dedication and experience in your case.
Contact a dedicated Chicago family law attorney
Arami Law Office serves clients in family law matters in Chicagoland area and throughout Cook County, Lake County and other collar counties in the State of Illinois. If you’re facing changes in your family life and need the support of a compassionate, knowledgeable and experienced attorney, contact us today online or by phone at 312-212-1399 to set up your free initial consultation.
We can meet with you at our office, or discuss your case with you over the phone. We pride ourselves in our accessibility and make certain to help each and every client in a timely manner.