Kourosh Arami, Esq.
- Illinois, 2002
- J.D., Chicago-Kent College of Law, 2002
- MBA, Loyola University School of Business, 1996
- B.A., Northwestern University, 1993
- Founded Arami Law Office, P.C. in March 2004;
- Secured a $500,000.00 wrongful death settlement, on behalf of clients in a complex personal injury and product liability matter;
- Secured a $275,000.00 settlement, on behalf of a client in a rear-end collision, with L5-S1 disc level spinal cord injury
- Represented numerous clients in variety of personal injury matters, ranging from slip and fall/premises liability cases to automobile and trucking accidents;
- Represented clients in variety of medical malpractice matters, ranging from surgical errors to cosmetic surgeries;
- Represented clients in a vast number of multi-faceted and complex matrimonial and family law matters, involving contested issues ranging from child custody and parenting time to child support, maintenance and division of marital property;
- Quality representation, our clients’ testimonials speak for themselves;
- Personal attention and handling of each and every case by Attorney Arami.