Arami Law Office Medical Malpractice Attorneys Aggressively Represent Clients
Chicago medical malpractice lawyers helps clients in complex medical malpractice matters
Physicians owe it to their patients to provide a certain standard of care that is in general, used by fellow practitioners in the medical field. When a physician fails at providing that standard and causes injury to a patient through either carelessness or negligence, that is when medical malpractice is considered. If you’ve been injured by a medical professional, the Arami Law Office, P.C. can assist you with obtaining compensation for your injuries, including past and future medical expenses, pain and suffering, emotional distress, and lost income.
Timely access to expert medical review and opinion is the key to success in a medical malpractice matter
To be successful with a medical malpractice claim, expert testimony is essential in order to establish that injuries were caused by negligent medical care of negligent diagnosis. At the Arami Law Office, we immediately consult with licensed medical professionals at the outset of your case, and retain prominent medical experts who have a gift for clearly explaining medical mistakes to jurors, should your case proceed to trial.
Starting a claim quickly with a medical malpractice lawyer can protect your rights
Illinois law imposes very strict deadlines for filing medical malpractice claims. It is very important to start to investigate your medical malpractice claim right after an injury occurs in order to preserve crucial evidence. Our job is to use the law to force a negligent medical provider to pay for the harm caused, including:
- Birth injuries — Often the result of faulty procedures during forceps or vacuum extraction deliveries, misuse of labor-inducing drugs, delayed delivery or failure to anticipate birth complications or respond to fetal distress
- Surgical errors — May include anything from leaving medical instruments or other foreign objects in the body to operating in a careless or negligent manner, causing the patient to suffer injuries
- Emergency room errors — Improper or delayed diagnoses, incorrectly interpreted tests, failure to follow procedures and understaffing, for example
- Misdiagnosis or failure to diagnose — May involve incorrect or nonexistent diagnoses that worsen a condition and deprive patients of the opportunity to receive proper — or even lifesaving — treatment in a timely manner
- Negligent hospital nursing care — May include failing to follow doctor’s orders for treatment, administering the wrong medication and improper treatment of wounds
- Negligent nursing home care — May include failing to keep the premises reasonably safe, not properly supervising patients, medication errors, verbal abuse, malnutrition and more
- Cosmetic surgery errors — Examples include anesthesia errors, brain damage, surgical errors, infections or even wrongful death
Medical malpractice claims are complex. We have the resources and experience to get you the compensation you deserve.
Contact a skilled and knowledgeable medical malpractice lawyer
Arami Law Office serves clients in medical malpractice matters in Cook County, Lake County and throughout the State of Illinois. Contact us today online or by phone at 312-212-1399 to set up your free initial consultation. We can meet with you at our office, or discuss your case with you over the phone. We pride ourselves in our accessibility and make certain to help each and every client in a timely manner.