Resolving Life's Challenges to Get You to a BETTER PLACE
Family Law Firm Serving Clients in Cook County
While most of us do not expect to have a family law issue arise, many families in Chicago and the surrounding communities do need to hire a family law firm to help with a legal matter impacting the family. At Arami Law, Inc., our family law team handles a wide variety of legal cases involving families, from matters of divorce and spousal support to paternity and grandparents’ rights. We know how complex and difficult family law cases can be, especially when there are contentious financial concerns or when there are minor children involved. A compassionate and experienced Cook County family law firm can assist you with your case. An advocate at Arami Law, Inc. can learn more about your situation and discuss your options with you today.
Laws Governing Family Law Matters in Cook County
Depending upon the specifics of your case, our firm can discuss the laws that are likely to govern your legal matter. For example, divorce and child custody cases are usually governed by one set of Illinois statutes, while prenuptial agreements are governed by another set of laws. Your case may involve one or more of the following laws in Illinois:
- Illinois Marriage and Dissolution of Marriage Act (IMDMA) (750 ILCS 5/101 et seq.);
- Illinois Uniform Premarital Agreement Act (750 ILCS 10/1 et seq.); or
- Illinois Parentage Act of 2015 (750 ILCS 46/101 et seq.).
Types of Legal Issues Our Cook County Family Law Firm Handles
Arami Law, Inc. has years of experience serving individuals and families with many different issues. We develop our strategies to the specific needs of your case, and we work tirelessly to ensure that your voice is heard during the duration of your family law case. Examples of the types of family law matters our firm handles include but are not limited to the following:
- Initiating the divorce process;
- Distribution of marital property;
- Divorce after a long-term marriage;
- High net worth divorce considerations;
- Dividing a business in a divorce;
- Contested and uncontested divorce;
- Drafting prenuptial agreements;
- Enforcing prenuptial agreements;
- Child custody, or the allocation of parental responsibilities;
- Significant decision-making responsibilities;
- Parenting time;
- Developing a parenting plan;
- Moving out of state with a child, or relocation;
- Determining paternity or parentage;
- Guardian Ad Litem issues;
- Spousal maintenance;
- Child support;
- Grandparent visitation matters;
- Modifying spousal maintenance; and
- Modifying child support.
Many different kinds of legal issues can arise within the family law context, but our Chicagoland family law firm is here to help.
Seek Assistance With Your Case From a Family Law Firm in Cook County
Going through any legal issue involving your family can be contentious and complicated. We know how emotional many family law matters can be, and we are here to provide experienced and compassionate representation. We have years of experience assisting families in Cook County with divorce and the numerous legal issues that often arise in the divorce process, as well as many other kinds of family law cases. Our family law firm can begin working on your case with you today. Contact Arami Law, Inc. for more information.
“For anyone reading this and looking for a great family law firm to hire, go with the best, Arami Law.”- B.A. Lincoln
Available 24/7 by Phone
Exclusively Focused on Family Law
Each Case is Given Personal Attention
Tailored Solutions for Each Client
Reasonable & Fair Approaches
Equipped for Trial