Resolving Life's Challenges to Get You to a BETTER PLACE
Illinois Divorce Lawyers Representing Clients in Downers Grove
Are you considering the possibility of divorce, or have you been served with divorce papers? Now is not the time to hesitate. Divorce in Illinois can be extremely complicated, and you should have the best divorce lawyer in Downers Grove on your side. At Arami Law, Inc., we are committed to providing tailored representation to each client in every family law matter we handle. When you are going through a divorce, you deserve to have the best divorce attorney in Downers Grove handling your case.
Getting Started On Your Case With the Best Downers Grove Divorce Attorney
At Arami Law, Inc., we represent clients in many different kinds of divorce cases and handle a wide variety of legal issues arising out of divorce. The following are just some of the matters in which we frequently represent clients:
- Determining your eligibility for divorce in Illinois;
- Filing a petition for the dissolution of marriage;
- Seeking spousal maintenance;
- Division of marital property, including the distribution of complex property;
- Enforcement concerns in premarital or postnuptial agreements;
- High asset divorce issues;
- Matters involving minor children from the marriage, including the allocation of parental responsibilities and child support determinations; and
- Modifying existing divorce orders.
Elements of a Downers Grove Divorce Case
How does a divorce case proceed? In general, under the Illinois Marriage and Dissolution of Marriage Act (IMDMA), all divorce cases will have some of the following elements depending upon the facts of the particular case:
- Filing a petition for the dissolution of marriage or responding to a petition and have been served with divorce papers;
- Classification of all property as separate or marital property, including both debts and assets;
- Division of marital property according to equitable distribution;
- Determining whether spousal maintenance is appropriate and if so, the amount and duration of the spousal maintenance award;
- Allocating parental responsibilities, including significant decision-making responsibilities and parenting time; and
- Determining the total child support obligation according to the income-shares model and ordering each parent to be responsible for a portion of that child support obligation.
How the Best Downers Grove Divorce Attorneys Can Help
Our Downers Grove divorce lawyers can assist you with your case in a variety of ways. In the early stages of your divorce, we can help you to file for divorce or to respond to divorce papers you have received. During the divorce case, we will represent you in any matters pertaining to the division of marital property, spousal maintenance, the allocation of parental responsibilities, and child support. Once a divorce case is finished, we can assist you later on if you have experienced a substantial change in circumstances and need to ask the court to modify a divorce order.
Contact a Downers Grove Divorce Lawyer Today
Do you need assistance planning for your divorce or beginning the process of filing for divorce in Illinois? The best Downers Grove divorce lawyers at our firm are here to help with your case. We have been representing clients in a wide variety of Illinois family law matters for years and can begin working with you today. Contact Arami Law, Inc. for more details.
“For anyone reading this and looking for a great family law firm to hire, go with the best, Arami Law.”- B.A. Lincoln
Available 24/7 by Phone
Exclusively Focused on Family Law
Each Case is Given Personal Attention
Tailored Solutions for Each Client
Reasonable & Fair Approaches
Equipped for Trial